Hari Om my fellow Yogis. I hope your Yoga sessions are going great and you are getting healthier day by day. Why don’t we make our regular Yoga practice a bit interesting?
Mrityunjay Yoga is hosting a Surya Namaskar competition on 2nd of March, Saturday. The competition will be held at Subhash Stadium from 7 am onwards.
Here are the rules of the contest:
- Fill in the contest form.
- Do not be absent till the contest date. (That’s just a week. I know you can do it.)
- There will be regular Surya Namaskar practice for a week and everybody needs to participate.
- Surya Namaskar has to be performed properly. All the 12 asanas should be proper and clear.
- There are points allotted for every step (attendance, proper posture, class record etc.) and winners will be declared based on those points.
- Winner will get a memento and certificate as prize.
Wish you good luck and see you all on the day of the competition.
have a look
to the trailer
So gear up and show the world what a fit yogi you are. Wish you good luck and see you all on the day of the competition.
Want to know more about us? Follow us below.